No previous vehicle buying experience? That's okay! We can help you through it, and the First-Time Buyer Program can give you the opportunity to enjoy a new Ford vehicle of your own.
Here, you'll find answers to all your questions. Our goal is to make your vehicle purchase a smooth experience and to get you into the vehicle that's right for you.
Remember, you can always ask us for additional details on eligibility.
- We match your downpayment up to $500* when you purchase, lease or factory/custom order an eligible new vehicle.
Helpful advice for First-Time Buyers.
To make an informed decision, it helps to do a little homework.
Make a list of your vehicle needs and wants.
- How many people - and how much stuff - needs to fit into your vehicle?
- Which safety features are a "must-have"?
- What are your fuel/kilometre needs?
- How much will insurance be?
- Do you want leather seats, an upgraded stereo or a navigation system?
Figure out a price range that fits your budget
Once you've decided what you're looking for, it's time to take a look at your finances to see how you can make this relationship happen. Be sure to set aside a current paystub or a confirmation of employment offer, as it will be required during the credit application process.*
Learn about vehicle financing and apply for credit
Once you zero in on the perfect Ford vehicle for you, it's a good idea to learn about the Vehicle Financing process and compare different options.
2021: Ford Escape, Eco Sport, Ranger
2020: Ford Escape, Eco Sport, Fusion, Ranger
* Cash incentive offer equaling the eligible customer's vehicle down payment up to a maximum of $500.
The customer may use the offer as a down payment or choose to receive a rebate cheque from Ford of Canada. Up to a maximum of $500. Eligible only one vehicle purchase. Some conditions may apply; contact the dealer for all details.
Offer ends January 5, 2021, to January 4, 2022